Leidos has an opportunity for a Deputy Program Manager at a customer site in San Diego. This position requires US citizenship and an active Secret security clearance. This position is responsible for ensuring that elements of an existing Leidos program runs within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Develops and maintains task schedules to manage execution of work in accordance with project and customer requirements.
- Develops and manages work packages, assigns work, manages performance, and tracks completion.
- Plans, tracks, manages, and reports on budget elements within program
- Prepares and delivers weekly progress reports to customer, and contributes to contract CDRL deliverables.
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Current active SECRET security clearance.
- Experience working in a Navy or other DoD environment
- Experience with procurement and material/inventory management processes.
- Experience with manufacturing processes, including inspection
- Is capable of interacting with customers, peers, and supervisors with professionalism.
- Average physical mobility to move around an office or lab environment, and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to travel 1-2 times per year.
- Experience/exposure to Leidos processes and methodology for program management and execution.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.