Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project Management Administrator for its Research Support Services (RSS) contract for the Department of Energy’s (DOE) National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL). NETL produces technological solutions for America’s energy challenges. The Project Management Administrator will work with the team lead and client in producing high quality research report deliverables in support of the Research Programs at NETL.
The successful candidate will interface with NETL engineers, scientists, subject matter experts, and faculty members in addition to the Leidos Research Support Team (LRST) to coordinate and produce research report deliverables supporting the NETL Research and Innovation Center.
This work requires the ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines, while dispensing staff assignments and coordinating the deliverable from the beginning of production through delivery.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate multiple deliverables and specialty assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the client on deliverable status, next step processes, and specialty requests.
- Work with the team lead to prepare, update, and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs), workflow processes, templates, assignments, training materials, checklists, tracking logs, etc.
- Train proofreading staff on deliverable processes, templates, and standards.
- Dispense and review team member assignments: Ensure team members comply to SOPs, standards, workflow schedules, and SharePoint document management protocol. Monitor tracking logs showing the assignment is progressing in an efficient and timely manner. Confirm unique requirements on assignments are consistent within each deliverable.
- Prepare and package deliverable for submittal.
- Perform document management on completed deliverables.
- Oversee data entry within SharePoint and project management software.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong coordination skills while balancing multiple assignments.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written, to obtain or provide information.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks while maintaining time management.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Multitask and concentrate amid distractions.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.