Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance
- The potential to work from home during COVID-19
- Employee discounts
- Company HSA contribution
- Excellent 401K
Leidos is seeking a Residential Energy Efficiency Program Manager for our Ameren Illinois Residential Energy Efficiency Program. As the Residential Program Manager, you will work directly with Ameren Illinois and the Leidos Portfolio Implementation Director to plan, execute, and implement the residential energy efficiency portfolio. The Residential Program Manager provides day-to-day operational leadership and oversight, as well as strategic guidance to program and subcontracting staff. The Residential Program Manager is also responsible for ensuring that subcontracts with various implementation partners are delivered as contracted, within schedule and within budget. Additionally, the Residential Program Manager is responsible for oversite of residential portfolio status reports, program reviews, and other communications to Ameren Illinois related to portfolio performance. The Residential Program Manager reports directly to and works closely with the Leidos Portfolio Implementation Director.
Location: Peoria, IL (preferred) or Collinsville, IL
- Maintain an outstanding customer relationship with Ameren Illinois based on value-added customer service
- Develop the annual comprehensive residential implementation plan for Ameren Illinois review and approval
- Lead the residential portfolio with a "what if" mindset that is strongly focused on growth, innovation, and diversity in all facets of design and implementation
- Ensure exceedance of annual energy savings goals within budget
- Ensure interaction with residential customers, contractor network, and subcontractor partners always represents Ameren Illinois in a professional, courteous, and inclusive manner
- Coordinate with program evaluators to maintain a full understanding of evaluation plans
- Support and lead subordinate managers and subcontractor partners by providing them resources necessary to satisfactorily implement residential initiatives
- Ensure effective and clear communication with all Ameren Illinois, Leidos, subcontractor partner, contractor network, and residential customer personnel
- Implement the overall team and culture vision established by the Leidos Portfolio Implementation Director within the residential portfolio
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of relevant experience implementing energy efficiency programs, a Master’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in an energy related field, or significant energy efficiency experience (8+ years) in a leadership role (in absence of a college degree)
- Experience leading a distributed and diverse team of professionals
- Experience working effectively as a team leader
- Experience working in a dynamic environment with the ability to be flexible and adjust to changing schedules driven by operational requirements
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certification is preferred and other energy efficiency certifications are a plus
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lead and work effectively from home, and once pandemic has passed, ability to travel up to 30-35% (including occasional overnight travel)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.