Leidos is looking for a Web Developer to build a PKI-enabled website on a Jira platform to be hosted on classified networks. This short term (6 months) Front End Web developer will create, design, and develop a new government PKI website that will allow users to search for available products from a variety of 3rd party intelligence services by invoking API calls (with PKI header). The desired website will have a modern look and feel, similar to a standard news site (browse and search functions with thumbnail picture and report/article title). This role will collaborate heavily with middleware and back-end engineers, and involves heavy customer engagement. You will participate in all coding and aspects of software applications development. The talented Web-Developer must know how to tie complex, browser-based apps to equally complex, highly available, large scale, Cloudy back-ends. You’ll work with Jira customers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience.
- Develop PKI enabled Website
- Integrate dynamic content.
- Integrate cloud content
- Integrate RSS feeds.
- Integrate with Jira/Confluence.
- Integrate SQL and APIs.
- Operate within Web Standards and Optimization
- Bachelor’s of Science degree and 4+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 2 + years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may substitute for a degree .
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience developing web solutions compatible with IE, Edge, Chrome and Firefox.
- Must have solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Must have experience with direct client interactions
- Must have experience working in classified environment
- Ability to navigate production and staging web servers using a command line interface.
- Extensive experience in Postman, SoapUI other API tools
- 5+ years of recent professional front end software development experience (not freelance hobby experience)
- 5+ years of experience API integration: Restful/Soap Webservices
- 5+ years of experience c#, .net framework, .net core, mvc, IIS, sqlserver
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe
- 5+ years of DoD Intel experience
- 5+ years of experience java/j2ee, osgi, sling, htl, jcr, maven, apache server
- Familiar with Intel Websites
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.