The Staff Officer will implement and proving guidance to customer senior management, compliance, and policy centric office in preparing compliance guidance for an enterprise for an Agile SAFe DevSecOps Program. Staff Officer must be able to review, extract pertinent details/requirements from White House, ODNI, IC, Federal Law Enforcement and DoD policies as it relates to information assurance and data compliance with in enterprise systems.
- Evaluating US Government policies and developing recommendations as it relates to the maintaining of sensitive data on systems
- Defining, establishing and supporting the implementation of strategic, tactical and operational plans for information retention and protection.
- Applying expertise and experience to support/ensure short to midterm results from executed outlined objectives.
- Provide direct support to group leadership as the work towards established and modified strategic goals pertaining to compliance and access of systems related data.
- Participate in related meetings and working groups
- Effectively provide feedback to customer managers
- In-depth experience working with USG policies and memorandum.
- Extensive writing and briefing skills.
- Ability to coordinate with various agencies and departments with differing agendas and end-goals.
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity and initiatives.
- Ability develop presentations, briefings and point papers.
- Ability to present concise feedback on next steps, impacts and risks associated with updates and changes to the customer requirements.
The candidate must have a BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
The candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.