This role provides audit support to determine enterprise compliance with all current policies and oversight requirements. This role provides support to enterprise access and account fulfillment request by ensuing necessary requirements are meet for establishing and maintaining access to select applications, repositories and associated datasets; in keeping with the criteria under numerous policy and legal authorities, such as Attorney General Guidelines, partner agency information sharing agreements, and security protocols.
- Tracking and approving dataset user access requests in accordance with the SOPs and policies, and providing recommendations for streamlining and updating access procedures.
- Tracking and administering the compliance-related training.
- Developing and implementing an engagement and communications strategy related to the customer’s compliance requirements.
- Assisting in the development of a plan for innovating data-handling compliance including facilitating discussions between the relevant customer stakeholder groups.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and supporting enterprise-centric policy and legal authority concerns
- Demonstrated experience coordinating audits and developing reports on findings
- Experience developing recommendations in conjunction with the established guidelines
- Experienced with coordinating with government management.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.