The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cybersecurity CND Auditor Level 3 and Functional Lead at Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Cybersecurity CND Auditor will support the US Army INSCOM IT Support Services program. The ideal candidate will part of the team that is responsible for completing accreditation processes on multiple networks under the Risk Management Framework (RMF), working with security managers to improve organizational security (physical security, information security, etc.), leading Incident Handling issues for the organization, and overseeing vulnerability management (network, server, storage) & patching efforts. This individual acts in a supporting role to other branches across the organization to ensure that the organization's information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
This individual also acts as the Functional Lead addressing functional area reporting requirements, interfacing with the local Government Customer counterparts and reporting up the Leidos Site Lead.
- Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response services
- Enforce all aspects of the Army Information Assurance Program to include COTS, GOTS, freeware, shareware, Program Management (PM)/Major Command (MACOM) fielding’s, local unique, beta tests, application and system maintenance, network access, IT acquisition, connectivity, CS tools, authorized software, and system management controls.
- Identify and manage network and system vulnerabilities and security events
- Receive, acknowledge, disseminate, track, report (daily/weekly, and update vulnerability management (VM) alerts, vulnerability assessments, red/blue team events, security incidents, and the VM common operating picture (VM COP)
- Provide inspection services across the enterprise on behalf of the organization’s Special Enclave (SE) program manager
- Provide advice and guidance concerning Information Assurance (IA) matters to INSCOM
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
- Perform IA and mitigation/remediation efforts to ensure appropriate STIG compliancy
- Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) packages, and Systems Compliance Traceability Matrices (SCTMs)
- Participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
- Accountable for all aspects of requirements and manages the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to operational activities, and is authorized to act on site-specific matters relating to the daily operation of the task order
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Travel to various locations in support of this requirement. Travel can be a result of Site Assistance Visits (SAVs) and/or a part of CS inspections.
- Acts as a “First-Level Supervisor” for site-employees
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity related field with 6+ years of experience in cybersecurity functions. Additional years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of experience using DoD IA tools such as ACAS, SCAP, STIG Viewer, HBSS, SIEM
- Knowledge of government security controls defined in NIST Special Publication 800-53, DoD Instruction 8500.02, ICD 503
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of at least three (3) IT professionals; Willingness to work as part of a technical team, both as member and as functional lead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01 certification at IAM Level II, such as CAP, CASP CE, GSLC, CISM, or CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, or CCISO
- Currently possess CSSP Auditor certification (CEH, CySA+, CISA, GSNA, or CFR)
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Currently possess Computing Environment certification such as MCSA, Linux, VMware, or CCNA
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.