Leidos is seeking a highly experienced Quality Assurance Manager– Senior, in Huntsville, AL, with at least 10+ years of technical experience to provide Enterprise IT services for the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers.
- Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. May create test data for applications.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Acts as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers and other Quality Assurance Analysts.
- Performs complex workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- A MS degree with at least 10+ years of experience or BA/BS with 12+ years of experience
- An Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation of Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (Agile, waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.