Leidos is seeking a proven Automated Testing Lead to support a suite of projects aligned with critical mission functions of the Social Security Administration (SSA), Office of Systems in Baltimore, MD on our SSA ITSSC II program.
As our Automated Testing Lead, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Planning, analysis, development, and implementation support for testing best practices across the entire testing lifecycle from inception to implementation.
- Promote modern testing practices (e.g., automated testing, shift left)
- Stay abreast of testing needs through regular interaction with Test Architects
- Support SSA Test Architects when presented with organizational and process challenges
- Coordinate with the appropriate IT and management teams in the preparation, development, maintenance and execution of a wide range of complex quality test plans, test cases, and test scripts with full competency of the Software Testing Lifecycle to ensure software meets or exceeds specified standards and end user requirements
- Support specialized testing as needed including security testing, environment readiness, batch schedule validation, performance, and automated testing. On a limited basis may assist teams in all functional testing types including functional, regression, systems and integration testing
- Must maintain a high level of collaboration with SSA customers, and must demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure success
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have experience functioning in a multi-disciplinary team inclusive of performing as testing team lead
- Experience with software testing in multi-platform environments (e.g., IBM z/OS-mainframe, Linux)
- Must possess outstanding communications, writing, and grammar skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust suitability determination
- Experience in Federal Government sector contractual support
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.