The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Counterintelligence-Cyber Special Agent/Trainer at Ft. Meade, MD
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Manage and assist in the daily operations of Counterintelligence (CI) Special Agents assigned to the Counterintelligence-Cyber Special Agent (CCSA) training program by providing supervision, training, instruction, support and other items necessary to support the CCSA training program as courseware developers, instructor/trainers, student mentors and general program administration.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of Cyber Counterintelligence. Serve as a SME for the development and revision of CI TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training to including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI Operations both tactical and strategic, of the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions and Asset Validation. Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and manage subordinates.
- Minimum 10 years operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities and a minimum of two years duty as a CI instructor.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Graduate of the US Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course.
- Cyber Crime Investigator Certified by Defense Cyber Investigation Training Academy (certification not older than five years).
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited school.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.