Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance
- The potential to work from home during COVID-19
- Employee discounts
- Company HSA contribution
- Excellent 401K
Join our team of talented technologist and industry leaders in driving digital transformation for our customers. We are committed to achieving user-centric customer services across the enterprise we support. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Office 365 Architect with strong communications skills in working with internal and external customers in delivering Office 365 capabilities that modernizes an organization. Strong proficiency in leading all technical aspects of Office 365 implementation and Azure Active Directory (AD) services is a prerequisite for the successful candidate.
The Sr. Office 365 Architect will support the PM and must work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in achieving mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate must be able to provide technical leadership and hands own expertise on Office 365 solutioning and configurations, while interacting with, and supporting customers and management and technical personnel directly. The Sr. Office 365 Architect will be the O365 SME and lead targeted efforts in gaining technical consensus and executing Office 365 strategies for the enterprise.
Location: Washington, DC
- Provide Office 365 SME consultation by maintaining a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Office 365 and related core technologies to a small government agency and drive its strategic office collaboration, modernization, and productivity roadmap initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the agency in supporting the development and execution of Office 365 roadmaps and service strategy, including Governance, Licensing, and Policy
- Facilitate discovery sessions and surface and analyze customer business requirements and align it with Office 365 capabilities (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.) within a Microsoft G3/G5 licensing framework.
- Support technical and program teams to translate requirements into solution designs and influence stakeholders to drive consensus on approach and work towards achieving desired outcomes.
- Provide hands on technical support for the design, construction, configuration, and maintenance of all facets of an Office 365 Tenant in GCC
- Interface with Microsoft for any Tier 3 support.
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design plans, implementation guides, knowledge guides, and standard operating procedures
- Support the PM in development and maintenance of Project Plans and Schedules, Test Plans, and Acceptance Criteria for implementation of services and capabilities of Office 365. This planning includes the roadmap and sequencing plan for migration of on-premises services to hybrid, then cloud services (e.g. OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
- Support Office 365 Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of all components enabled in the Office 365 Tenant
- Support PM in providing technical and programmatic leadership
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and established technologist with 8+ years of related experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Significant experience with Office 365 strategies/roadmaps and ability to work with diverse teams to plan and develop enterprise architecture for Office 365 and supporting components
- Hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Teams – including support for PC and Mobile Devices and integration with other O365 applications (OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.), chat/meetings, voice integration
- OneDrive – including collaboration and file sharing across PC and Mobile Devices
- Exchange Online – including mailbox migration
- SharePoint Online – including policy enforcement, data protection, governance
- Office ProPlus
- Experience with the integration of Office 365 with 3rd party security and application tools (Okta)
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership
- Understanding of Agile and ITIL concepts
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Project management experience,
- PMP, PMI Preferred
- Experience with Okta for enterprise identity and access management
- Prior experience working with Exchange 2013 Hybrid servers
- Microsoft Certifications - Office 365 preferred
- ITILv Certified
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.