Leidos Civil Group has an opportunity for an Associate Program Analyst in our Tewksbury, MA office. This individual will work within Program Finance to maintain accounting reports and controls and to generate periodic reports summarizing business and financial activities
• Aiding in Customer Service billing/invoicing
• Prepares, extends and issues time and material invoices from expense and labor reports for both Commercial and Government entities.
• Calculate and recognize cost and revenue in support of monthly close
• Support the Call Center in resolving technician and customer issues
• Support Field Service Technicians for labor charging and General Ledger coding
• Fielding customer calls, approving quotes and customer Purchase Orders, requesting and tracking intercompany billing
• Reconcile financial report discrepancies
• Support for airport physical inventories
• Support for gathering costs for proposals
• Ad hoc projects as required
Must have strong analytical and Microsoft application skills
Must possess communication skills with ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: equires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.