The Health Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a talented Quality Control Analyst to support the Leidos Army Medical Operations Data Service (MODS) program. The Army Medical Operational Data System (MODS) - is designed to provide the Army Medical Department (AMEDD) leadership with an integrated system to manage AMEDD human resources (HR), logistics, education, manpower, and Army medical readiness programs. MODS is an integrated automation system that supports all phases of the AMEDD Human Resource Life-Cycle management processes in both peacetime and mobilization. The objectives for MODS are to enhance Human Resources management, manpower utilization, fiscal execution, medical logistics management and medical readiness program managementSystem Integration functions specifically Help Desk service delivery for CMS’s IT Infrastructure and all related hardware and software in support of the Baltimore Data Center (BDC) with a continued focus on continuously seeking ways to improve CMS’s IT infrastructure services’ performance.
This position serves as the member of the team with the responsibility to ensure the highest level of quality and control functions to the AMEDD customer through the performance of a dedicated focus on quality assurance on program process and procedures and compliance. This activity will require active engagement and implementation of regularly scheduled internal process audits, monitoring performance measurements, conducting root cause analysis, documenting nonconformances and assisting with implementation of corrective actions. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with quality control and supporting product and service development and baseline implementation. The candidate will be a proactive agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. The workforce environment demands the ability to quickly establish working relationships with coworkers/customers in various locations.
- Assist program instantiation and enhancement of the quality management system
- Provide team support to enhance, optimize program processes and technical procedures, tools, reports, data bases
- Perform internal audits of the technical accuracy of procedures to execute the actual changes documented in tickets daily and monitor weekly report and monthly metrics
- Facilitates and investigates operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality controls
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (SNOW), with Change Management, Asset Management and CMDB with CI Lifecycle Management
- Assist with the tasks of documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting for new and/or modified system components and auditing of those enhanced processes
- Assessing the adequacy of a proposed service processes as compared to specifications and functional requirements.
- Supporting design reviews, technical procedures used and provide recommendation of updates from a test validation perspective.
- Deploy and implement appropriate QMS processes
- Recommend, facilitate, track and report on continuous process improvement activities
- Implement audit practices for internal processes and products
- Ensure adherence to all standards, Leidos policies, and best practices
- Participate in the establishment of goals/objectives for quality management
- Provide the program manager with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards objectives
- Report to higher-level management on Quality Achievement and act as liaison for enterprise quality initiatives for the program.
- Review and approve contract deliverables (e.g. plans, procedures, reports, CDRLs/SDRLs) prior to release to the customer
- Other duties as required
- Experience with IT Service Management Projects
- BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience or Masters with 1-3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to acquire Public Trust and ADP2
- Lean Six-Sigma Training (e.g. Green Belt or Black Belt)
- Experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO or CMMI
- Experienced with peer reviews and process auditing
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project)
- Certified Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt
- Experience with Agile principles
- Understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL Foundation training or equivalent)
- Root Cause Analysis (ARCA) training or equivalent.
- Formal auditor training
- Experience in service IT environment
- Understanding of Configuration Management principles
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.