At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Leidos Army Intelligence information technology Environment Support (ARIES) program, which is part of the Leidos Defense group, is looking for an IT Service Desk Specialist to work at out location at the Pentagon. The ARIES G2 Army MI Enterprise provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems as well as network administration support for an organization comprised mostly of a Microsoft Enterprise software environment residing on multiple networks.
Security Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret SCI
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5+ years of related technical support and/or systems experience.
- Active DoD IAT at Level II certification, Security+ce and Computing Environment (MTA/MCSA-Win 10).
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common Windows applications in a Windows environment.
- Provide Tier I/II contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first call or at Tier I.
- Document incident resolution and status in incident database tools (i.e. BMC Remedy/Microsoft Service Manager).
- Install system-wide software and assist with fine-tuning system performance.
- Set-up administrator and service accounts.
- Create and manage user accounts, schedule video teleconferences, and provide remote troubleshooting support to customers.
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in organizations change management process.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field.
- Windows 10 or higher level Microsoft certification.
- Large Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple Operating Systems and environments.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.