Come and lead the unique cybersecurity domain of Cross Domain Services (CDS). The person filling this position will work directly with the DHS CDS Program Manager with Component mission engagements, project estimation, project planning using SCRUM/SAFE Agile methodology, creating and presenting in Integrated Project Team Reviews, and driving mission engagements and enterprise services with timeliness and high quality. Notes: - This position reports to the Senior Manager of SENS3 Security but is expected to be consolidated into a Security Project Management group in the near future. The person filling this position will still be considered an extended member of the leadership team at that time and attend Senior Manager staff meetings. - 100% telework during COVID-19.
- Work with the DHS CDS Program Manager to engage with DHS Components, capture basic requirements, and create project ROM estimates using an established cost model, and be the single project POC to complete the mission/thread standup for DHS Component missions.
- Work with the CDS SCRUM Master to incorporate/plan new projects into JIRA using a SAFE Agile methodology and create Roadmaps for CDS projects Manage CDS new technology and enterprise projects - e.g., TRENCH, VIVALDI, SWIFT, etc.
- Support the planning/execution of up to 5-10 CDS projects with assigned project leads and SMEs.
- There will be up to 18 staff members in the CDS development group.
- Create weekly IPT slides and present to stakeholders Support the DHS Program Manager in weekly status reporting
- Roll up Project status in the SENS3 Monthly report working with the Security Operations lead Be the primary POC for interviews of new CDS candidates with participation from other team members
- Work with team members to ensure proper charging to RFCs Work with the SENS3 Security Ops Manager to maintain CDS knowledge management and other cross-security initiatives Work with the SENS3 IA team to drive CDS IATC, IATT, ATO efforts.
- Support the DHS CDS ISSO to obtaining his/her goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and 8 years of relevant project management or related experience - or a Master's degree with 4 years of relevant experience
- A Project Manager - PMP/Agile certification Prior industry IT experience to include the oversight of system hardware installs working through procurement and deployment
- A general knowledge of cybersecurity and cybersecurity principles
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to obtain this position - or - the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance US Citizenship is required for this position.
- Previous experience with DHS and/or the SENS3 project
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.