The Customer Directorate Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources and programs to bring about the successful execution of the Integrated Solutions Divisions specific customer directorate goals and growth objectives. Duties include ensuring that all programs within the Divisions customer directorate run within scope, time, and budget constraints. It also includes supporting specific proposals in the customer directorate pipeline, and leading the definition and execution of the strategic objectives within the specific customer directorate. This position also interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel. This position has P&L responsibility and reports directly to the Division Manager.
- Directs activities that drives the strategy and defines the pipeline for the growth within the Customer Directorate and provides significant impact on the achievement of results for the Division and Operation. This requires a high degree of responsibility for resources, and frequently influences organizational and operational decisions. This is accomplished through defined and ad hoc business rhythms.
- Manages problems and issues that are complex and involve limited information and typically require tying together disparate information to draw a strategic conclusion.
- Communicates with parties both inside and outside of the Division/Operation. It includes the responsibility for communicating with external organizations to include Directorate Customers and Industry Partners. Through these communications the position negotiates and influences decisions of strategic nature to achieve positive results.
- Leads the Division programs within the Customer Domain which includes the program managers within the Customer Domain. Responsibility includes overseeing workforce and staffing plans within the Customer Domain to ensure efficient use of resources. Typically has hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority within the domain area, in accordance with organizational guidelines. Has the skills and knowledge to lead mission systems and program teams across multiple disciplines. Typically has mastery within a specific technical discipline/area or broad expertise across multiple related disciplines. Leads resources located around the globe, and frequently influences organizational or operational decisions made by leadership and customers.
- Has the skills and knowledge to lead program teams across multiple disciplines. Typically has mastery within a specific technical discipline/area or broad expertise across multiple related disciplines. Leads resources located around the globe, and frequently influences organizational or operational decisions made by leadership and customers.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years or prior relevant experience
- Strong experience supporting and tracking proposal and business development efforts
- Experience managing sub contactors, and leading internal talent
- Experience managing P&L and running IT programs of all sizes in multiple locations CONUS and OCCONUS
- Ability to travel to meet with personnel and customers
- PMP Certification or Equivalent
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.