Leidos is seeking a Web Developer with Amazon AWS knowledge for a position in St. Louis MO, for continued development on an unclassified web application. This position is UNCLASSIFIED and is NOT a REMOTE position. The Web Developer will work remotely with the lead development group in Tucson Arizona from our St. Louis site.
The web application is written in WordPress and requires several plugins that have custom modifications. In addition to supporting feature requests and bug fixes this position will require the successful candidate to support AWS configuration, deployment and security hardening. The production application can be found at https://tearline.mil
- Requires BS and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Demonstrated AWS web deployment and security best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with developing websites using PHP. Knowledge of WordPress and WordPress plugin architecture.
- Demonstrated experience implementing web accessibility standards/best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with application programming languages (e.g., Python, SQL)
- Demonstrated experience planning and presenting user interface designs
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA and Gitlab
- Familiarity with Doker
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and offering suggestions for concept development, metrics and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules
- Willing and able to obtain a security clearance is desirable.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.