Leidos has an opening for a Quality Assurance Lead/ Technical Writer in support of the Government’s Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) - NITAAC GWAC program. This position serves as the member of the ASPR Ready team with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality service is provided to our customer. The QA Lead will also develop, review, and edit program artifacts and deliverables. Efforts are closely coordinated with team members to ensure success of the ASPR Ready program.
• Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization.
• Establishment, execution and maintenance of an effective internal QA process.
• Monitor deliverables and activities to ensure quality, compliance, and accuracy across the program.
• Establish and maintain procedures and plans to support quality deliverables or services in an agile environment.
• Review, edit, and provide writing support on program materials.
• Prepare and maintain documentation, procedures, and deliverables.
• Engage in strategic continuous improvements and lessons learned activities.
• Identify risks and issues to prevent problems.
• Perform/assist QA audits to ensure procedures and requirements are being satisfied.
Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.