The Government Health and Safety division is currently hiring a Facility Analyst to support our Windsor Mill, MD office
This position requires rotating weekend on call shifts and need to be within 30 miles of the facility.
- Responsible for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components in a Data Center environment. Duties may include installation, de-installation and relocation of hardware, installation and removal of various types of cabling. Evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments. Coordinating with CMS GTL Facilities Team for all power requirements and requests. This includes scheduling meetings, providing power specifications, locations and all CMS required forms. Coordinating with Data Communication and Voice Communications for all cabling requirements at the CMS Complex. This includes meetings, cable spreadsheets, diagrams, data drops, CMS forms and approvals from CMS GTL and engineering review board. Candidate will also be able to create SOW, BOM and BOE for all projects. This includes power specifications, cable type, cable lengths, cost, internal Leidos meetings, customer meetings and vendor meetings. Candidate must be able to lead projects of large scale which includes providing SOW, BOE and BOM.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excel, Visio, Word, Service Now
- Ability to adapt and be productive in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, self-managed, and a team player.
- Perform various building maintenance tasks.
- Maintain inventory of supplies, cables, power cords, rack accessories
- Escort and oversee vendor maintenance and follow CMS guidelines
- Assist various functional groups with engineering design of hardware
- Power Balancing within Racks
- Create SOW, BOM and BOE for projects
- Previous knowledge/experience of Installation, De-installation and Relocation of Hardware, Installation and removal of various types of cabling in a Data Center environment.
- Troubleshooting experience for cabling in a Data Center.
- Building maintenance for various types of situations.
- Strong organizational and management skills; ability to efficiently manage a variety of multiple concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and activities simultaneously, ensuring the correct priorities are assigned and initiatives are completed within resource constraints.
- Experience with Data Center infrastructure.
- Experience developing and implementing operational plans, which may include budgets, processes and infrastructure methodologies.
- Experience designing, managing and implementing network and data center infrastructure.
- Required Clearance
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Establishes high performance and optimized data center, facilities and infrastructure
- Works directly with various vendors in support of 3300 LBD building, CMS and other outlying buildings
- Works with various Leidos functional groups to install, de-install and relocate hardware
- Works with various Leidos functional groups to install, de-install various types of cabling
- Reports key metrics on data center and outlying buildings
- Manages and ensures compliance with FCC regulations and other regulatory bodies
- Complies with all procedures and works closely to support Asset Management and all hardware
- Provides daily review of requests via Service Now
HS Degree and 6-8 years of experience.
- 6 years’ experience in data center facilities
- 6 years’ experience in building maintenance
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.