Leidos has a career opening for a Queue Master at Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
- This position is responsible for monitoring tickets for their entire lifecycle.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of high visibility customer ticket.
- Analyze status of tickets and verify next action is clear and concise.
- Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
- Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Coordinate and assign daily workload to technicians for resolution of incidents.
- Complete synopsis of incidents to government when requested.
- Provide pass down of high interest incidents to oncoming queuemasters.
- Consolidate list of scheduled maintenances and provide to technicians on shift.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers more quickly.
- Provide situational awareness updates to both customer and contract leadership for all high visibility issues and tickets.
- Available to the customer for all informational request.
- Coordinate with all functional areas to ensure government requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- High School diploma and less than 1 year of related experience.
- Able to work in a shift work environment - 24x7 operation.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as will have to delivery information to customer at all levels.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE).
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.