We have an exciting opportunity for a Finished Intelligence Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Analyst position conduct structured analysis of events within a specific assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR). The Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. The Analyst will perform in-depth all-source research and analysis; and prepare written assessments for policy, intelligence, law enforcement, and homeland security communities. The Analyst will use a variety of analytical principles, concepts and methodologies to produce all-source intelligence products and target development packages. The Analyst will support strategic analyses to guide national policy on counterterrorism, and encourage collaboration within the CT community by identifying intelligence gaps and connections. The Analyst will write reports ranging from 2-8 pages depending on the subjects and timelines determined by the customer. The Analyst will use a full range of methodological approaches and analytical tools to evaluate CT issues and resolve key intelligence questions at the strategic level.
• Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest
• Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, and/or HUMINT collection reports
- Ability to read and process all-source intelligence reports and implement directives, as presented daily
- Previous experience writing Finished INTEL products with a focus on counterterrorism
- Ability to research, analyze, and fuse complex data sets and generate leads to advance dynamic objectives collection and analysis
- Experience manipulating data ( for example, performing Boolean logic searches) in order to pull out pertinent information for finished intelligence products
• Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
• Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Strong attention to detail and previous writing experience supporting an IC customer
• Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
- Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of applicable experience or a Master’s degree + a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience
• TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.