Leidos has a unique opportunity for a IT professional to support 24/7 RPA operations at Hurlburt Filed Florida.
The job of the Network Administrator is to assist with installation actions and support the daily operations and upgrades of an Air Force Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center. This will include rack up/system installation and configuration of equipment for operations centers.
- The NA coordinates network administration and performance requirements with other members of the networking team.
- The NA prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- The NA researches applicable standards and requirements documents to assure network compliance.
- The NA plans for and provides reasonable responsiveness in terms of network performance (e.g., availability, reliability, throughput).
- The NA prepares activity and progress reports for the Government regarding network performance initiatives.
- High School Diploma is required and 2-4 years of experience .
- Candidate must be familiar with Cisco IOS, IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport, network test equipment and NSA type 1 encryption devices .
- Must have a current Security+ required by DoD 8570.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance .
Must have solid technical skills and experience with a variety of network protocols, software, and hardware involved in LAN and WAN operations.
Requires strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills, along with good communication abilities.
Requires comprehensive knowledge of Government hardware, software, and
- Must have C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience.
- Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
- Prior military experience.
- Experience with MQ-9 operations center networking specifically.
- Cisco classes or certification(s), familiarity with IP Multicast, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling Standards, DoD cryptographic equipment (e.g. TACLANE) is a plus.
- CCNA Certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.