Implementation Job Description and Duties:
• A person willing to take on new challenges.
• Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, and installation for enterprise individuals or organizations.
• May be expected check network systems and assist customers at their designated location.
• Ensures a timely process through which problems are resolved and proper follow up steps taken.
• Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Provides tier one support to end users for either PC or hardware.
• Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
Education & Experience:
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.