At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Leidos Army Intelligence information technology Environment Support (ARIES) program, which is part of the Leidos Defense group, is looking for a Service Desk & VTC Specialist to support US Army Central G2. The ARIES G2 Army MI Enterprise provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems as well as network administration support for an organization comprised mostly of a Microsoft Enterprise software environment residing on multiple networks.
We are currently looking to fill a position of Field Service Technician/Systems Administrator to be a part of the Leidos team to support ARIES INSCOM G6 contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. This position is located in in Wiesbaden, Germany. The FST will provide mission critical services for JMICS and C-JWICS.
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of relevant technical experience in the administration of networked desktop and server systems. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active and current DoD 8570 IA Certification at IAT II, CompTIA Security+ CE.
- Current DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) certification such as CompTIA Server+, Cisco ICND1 or equivalent certification. These may be obtained within the first 6 months of hire
- Security Clearance Requirement: Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
In this role, the FST will:
- Perform systems updates, operations and logistics
- Ensure information assurance, IA vulnerability management compliance; produce FISMA documentation, and IT System Status Updates
- Perform preventive and remedial maintenance, user support and on-site equipment repair
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling, systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Perform various local system administration-related functions
- Load cryptographic keys and perform troubleshooting on many types of hardware and software.
- Experience maintaining, Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, and Server 2016, platforms.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2016, and/or MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010 certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.