Leidos is seeking a Project Coordinator to work as part of a large, established portfolio supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs. This position will be analyzing and improving data, processes, and financial information related to the OI&T operations and provide support to various departments in Austin, TX. Our ideal candidate must have government contract experience and process improvement.
- Assist Business Development, Capture, Operations and various Program Managers with efforts to gain new Business with the Veteran Affairs.
- Conduct qualitative analysis of existing programs and provide thoughtful, improvements and recommendations
- Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements
- Assist Program Managers with project deliverables and financial metrics.
- Ensure all workflow documentation is current and maintained for change tracking/under change control
- Keep management informed of activities, open items/issues, escalating for support as needed
- Prior experience working on federal contracts
- May be required to support other duties as assigned
- Identify and implement reliable solutions to emerging issues while complying with process and policy guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Finance, or related discipline
- 4 years of experience including administrative, operational, and/or human resources
- Knowledge of business and project processes
- Technical communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Additional experience in inventory, documentation, and policy handling.
- Knowledge of Information Systems and Technology tools
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.