The Distributive Learning Specialist will support the Distributive Learning and Learning Technology Integration team for Leidos in support of Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) – Training Delivery Services contract. The Distributive Learning Specialist is responsible for scheduling distributive learning sessions within specified distance learning platforms, facilitating Virtual Instructor Led Training sessions, performing administrative functions within virtual classrooms, supporting podcast and YouTube video development, providing after class documentation regarding any IT or Virtual issues experienced, and virtual curriculum development.
- Establish online classroom deliveries using different distributive learning methods and technologies.
- Monitor online classroom deliveries
- Troubleshoot issues within virtual classroom
- Closes out classes via the Roster Management System by using class list gathered during course delivery.
- Provides after class documentation regarding any technical or administrative issues
- Gather weekly/monthly data regarding online deliveries
- Adheres to and enforces company policies and procedures; meets established deadlines.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continued professional growth and development.
- Travels in support of Leidos and/or CDP Distributive Learning requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned and as necessary for effective operations..
- High School Diploma and 1 year of relevant work experience
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Connect, Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, MS Teams, and other online learning platforms.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated capability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish working relationships with diverse groups, to include professional organizations and universities.
- Ability to work independently, organizes work projects, and completes tasks within assigned timeframes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, especially as it pertains to sensitive materials.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act
- Must submit to and obtain final suitability by successful completion of a pre-placement screening consisting of background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.