The Configuration Manager (CM) will develop, implement, and audit the configuration management (CM) process and associated documentation to ensure the CM policy is being followed. They will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the network configurations and documentation of the operational systems. Serve as the lead in ensuring all network configurations match the designs and documentation.
- Sponsor governance, readiness and policy review
- Serve as the primary interface to Operations Staff
- Orchestration of delivery
- Provide development of the CM policy
- Manage the network baseline configuration
- Responsible for the configuration management of development and operational systems
- Work with engineering teams to create and maintain configuration baselines to support all mission networks
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a Configuration Management plan, Configuration Management and Document Management procedures.
- Adhere to best practices and comply with government standards
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on the area / project team and deliverables
- Education: BS in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Systems Engineering or related technical discipline and 8+ years’ experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a configuration manager
- 2+ years’ experience as a Network administration
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
- Demonstrated experience implementing network version control processes and procedures
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.