Come and lead the security service project planning for the SENS3 project in Lorton VA. The person filling this position will work for the SENS3 Security Operations Manager in the execution of security services related projects for DHS Components across the globe. This individual will directly support the DHS HSDN and CLAN ISSOs to perform security services in support of DHS Top Secret and Secret system operations.
- Work with the SENS3 Information Assurance (IA) group and the SENS3 Deployment team to track system installs/upgrade/changes (RFCs) and deploy IA staff to perform security scans and other accreditation activities.
- Create and present bi-weekly status reports on all system install/upgrade/changes and the associated security service activities planned/executed
- Work with the SENS3 IA team to ensure IAVA compliance by dispatching staff to perform necessary patches Improve current process deficiencies in the end-to-end process that results in systems being put into operations
- Work to reduce the current backlog of systems awaiting to be put into service
- This individual will be responsible for creating the project plans
- In the event this projects veers from schedule, this individual will figure out how to get it back on schedule. This individual will have the responsibility of pulling the team together and keeping things on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant project management or related experience - or a Master's degree with 4 years of relevant experience A Project Manager
- PMP/Agile certification Prior industry IT experience to include the oversight of system hardware installs working through procurement and deployment
- A general knowledge of cybersecurity and cybersecurity principles
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to obtain this position - or - the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Be eligible for a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD).
- US Citizenship is required for this position.
- Previous experience with DHS and/or the SENS3 project
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.