Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos in Pasadena CA is looking for a Software Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working as an Integration and Test Lead
• Interfacing with customers, planning and meeting milestones
• Working shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and test activities, using their proficiency in software development to augment team’s effectiveness.
The position requires an active U.S. TS/SCI.
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience leading small teams to develop software solutions.
• Knowledge and experience with software Verification & Validation
• Experience with Virtual Machine, Linux OS, and interfacing with databases such as MySQL, python and STOL, cloud computing, and JAVA.
• Knowledge and experience with DOORs.
• Proven ability to script to automate certain test and integration using Linux platforms to deploy software solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and customers
• The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
The work will be performed in Pasadena CA
Will be required to travel to another location approximately 3 - 4 times per year
This position requires a U.S. Citizen who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.