Leidos Corporate Group is looking for an IT Asset Management Analyst to join our CIO Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for IT Asset Management (ITAM) processes, which include data analysis, exception identification, reporting, and tracking compliance. You will ensure that the mechanics of the ITAM processes are monitored, identify opportunities for improvements, and work with the IT Asset Management leadership to implement. You will also assist in completion of routine & complex work requests associated with the process, as well as the development, implementation, and maintenance of policy, procedures, and performance standards.
- Function as the ITAM Service Administrator in Service Now, tracking attestation completions, hardware and software procurements and maintenance renewals
- Support efforts to ensure ITAM Discipline is adhered to across all aspects of the ITAM Process
- Provide weekly reports on Service Now ticket/incident creation, assignments and closures.
- Participate in audits and physical asset verification throughout the Enterprise for software and hardware assets.
- Maintain process documentation as ITAM processes improve/change
- Aid in the planning of the ongoing ITAM strategy and execution plan.
- Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing ITAM processes and procedures.
- Support staff as needed with software and hardware procurements.
- Participate in most functions of the Information Technology Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience in IT Asset Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Policy / processes documentation experience
- Experience with ServiceNow application, specifically Asset Management Modules
- Experience in entering information and generating reports from Service Now databases
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Articulate ideas and concepts clearly and professionally
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Demonstrated experience gathering customer requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.