Leidos is seeking an Organizational Change Management Analyst to join our Customer User Engagement (CUE) team. The selected candidate will work with the Director, CIO Services Customer and User Engagement and other team members on multiple projects. He or she will apply organizational change management processes and tools to support adoption of IT changes within Leidos.
TEAM AND MISSION
The CUE team is an internal-facing team that provides organizational change management, training, user experience support, communications, and documentation support for all facets of IT. We are a creative and hardworking team. We help our fellow employees, whether it be through preparing them for a new system via communications and training, providing support on an existing system, or improving interfaces and processes so that they can focus on their business objectives. We are seeking a new team member to support organizational change management strategies and implementing change plans on project and initiatives.
You are familiar with organizational change management (OCM) methodologies and can develop and execute OCM strategies and plans. Areas such as information technology, cybersecurity, enterprise applications, infrastructure, and mobility are familiar to you. You will report to the Director of Customer and User Engagement and will work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers, service lifecycle managers, executives and engineers to manage change for other Leidos employees and help transform Leidos CIO Services to a user-centric IT model. You will work as an individual contributor on the team and coordinate OCM activities including stakeholder management, communications, and training material development and delivery.
- Conduct change impact analyses, assess change readiness, identify key stakeholders, and support the design, development, delivery and management of communications training to help prepare employees and end users for upcoming changes.
- Develop project communications including formal communications plans, execute project communications with internal and external users, coordinate changes with sponsors, change agents and targets, and leading change agent networks.
- Conduct training needs analyses, planning, develop training materials including job aids, instructor-led training, system demos, videos, and brown bags.
- Support operational communications to end users regarding upgrades and planned outages.
- Enhance the reputation of CIO Services within Leidos by improving the quality of services and the way that employees interact and use IT.
- Develop and publish IT-related content on the Leidos intranet.
- Establish metrics for measuring the success of change initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is a critical thinker and a self-starter. You can jump in and identify problems and corresponding solutions without explicit directions, and you can find creative ways to solve problems. You are a team player who can work well with individuals from all levels of an organization and you can win over the hearts and minds of stakeholders. You maintain a positive attitude and are a standout colleague. A keen eye for details and a strong aptitude and interest in writing is required. If you are passionate about organizational change management and helping your fellow employees adapt to change, we have the role for you.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience, which must include experience working on organizational change management on IT projects
- Experience in executive communications and organizational support, including experience liaising with high-level customers and stakeholders
- Experience planning and executing internal and external communications
- Advanced writer and editor
- Experience developing change management plans, executing plans, and measuring success of plans
- Understanding of change management methodologies
- Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into user-friendly communications
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against a deadline
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
- Change Management Certification (i.e., PROSCI)
- Cybersecurity knowledge/experience
- OCM experience for large system implementations and/or cultural transformations
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.