Leidos is seeking candidates for a Pathways of Care Project Manager to support the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at their HQ in Silver Spring, MD by providing project management and administrative support to the TBI Advisory Committee including the Chair of the Committee, the DVBIC Division Chief, and its core members.
- Facilitates meetings and provides administrative support to the TBI Advisory Committee including the Chair of the Committee, the DVBIC Division Chief, and its core members.
- Oversees, orchestrates, and performs day-to-day management of assigned delivery order projects that involve teams of consultants and functional experts and analysts.
- Ensures tasks are completed in manner that is compliant with relevant Government policies, procedures and standards.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with
assigned delivery order projects.
- Captures fast-paced, dynamic communications among SMEs, analysts, and technical experts
- Bachelors’ degree required. 4 additional years’ experience in lieu of bachelors’ degree.
- 4-6 years related experience.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Excellent oral and written communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior military experience
- Prior clinical or clinical support experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.