Leidos is currently searching for an experienced EVMS Analyst to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
With oversight by the Project Control Manager and EVMS Leads , the EVMS Analyst will support the project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Requires hands-on leadership in the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, the Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), change management process, work authorization process, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated reporting, forecasting Estimates at Completion (EACs), and implementing corrective actions.
Key responsibilities include: Setup and maintenance of projects in Deltek Cobra, processing baseline change requests (BCRs), generating IPMRs (Formats 1 – 5 and 7), maintaining contract budget baseline (CBB) log, setting up and maintaining projects in Winsight, calculating best case/most likely/worst case EACs, and supporting joint surveillance reviews (JSRs) with DCMA.
This individual will work independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing. Responsibilities will include preparation of written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance. The successful candidate will learn LEIDOS’s EVMS and use the material as the foundation to successfully implement the system within the management framework on the program.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of related experience, with at least 2 years of experience on an EVMS program.
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Individual must have demonstrated ability to effectively perform on EVM projects.
- Requires an understanding of cost and schedule development and controls.
- Must have ability to analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions.
- Must have accurate written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments, and/or convey or exchange routine information.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as key member of a team.
- Must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
- Requires strong excel skills.
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Deltek Cobra (Intermediate Level)
Required Process Knowledge & Skills:
- Earned Value Systems/Process/Tools
- Customer Reporting (i.e., Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR), Contracts Funds Status Report (CFSR), etc.)
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Scheduling / MS Project
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.