At Leidos, we know the most talented professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but also change the world. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Dynetics/LINC Group has a dynamic opportunity for an Agile Expert, located at our Beavercreek, Ohio office. In this role, you will perform a wide range of Agile processes management tasks for multiple teams in a fast-paced, vanguard project in support of the United States Air Force efforts related to aircraft weapon systems, subsystems, and associated equipment. Additionally, you will interact with all levels of engineering, program management, and program leadership, including government counterparts, AFLCMC directorates and headquarters, AFRL, HQ AFMC, prime contractors and subcontractors, and other government and private sector personnel.
- Create and maintain Jira board configurations in a DI2E based environment, linking multiple interrelated projects to support a complex multi-team, multi-scrum large-scale set of related government projects.
- Ensure mission execution, lead and facilitate software teams through development and delivery, guide the transition to and implementation of SAFe or LeSS, facilitate the Product Owner Sync and support Scrum of Scrum meetings, and is Agile and SAFE facilitator and coach at the Program level.
- Align project processes with Leidos guidelines (Engineering Edge Next Gen).
- Provide guidance in Agile, Scrum, and SAFe (or LeSS) and leads Agile delivery teams consisting of a mix of organization resources to include possibly government, contractor, and vendor staff
- Develop and conduct agile training to engineers and management participating as agile team members and Scrum Masters.
- Support Scrum ceremonies including Program Increment and Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Story Point estimation, Sprint Reporting and Retrospective Reviews.
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other related program teams and lines of business stakeholders
- Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts, and cumulative flow diagram)
- Bachelor of Science in Technical field with 4-8 years of experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
- 6+ years Agile Experience
- Professional working experience with DI2E and Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, ability to handle multiple tasks at once (multi-task)
- Jira Administration experience
- Jira Test Management experience
- Jira IMS integration/MS Project IMS/task development
- Technical writing/review skills
- Experience with AF/DoD research and development programs
- The Ability to obtain an TS/SCI DoD Security Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.