Leidos is seeking Strength and Conditioning Coach candidates for the Army's Holistic Health and Fitness Program
The Strength and Conditioning Coach's will support brigade-based Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) Human Performance Teams (multi-disciplinary) focused on optimizing Soldier readiness and performance within the Army’s new H2F System by developing, coordinating, executing, and managing individualized strength and conditioning programs focused on unit mission and individual Soldier tasks.
*positions are contingent upon Leidos being awarded H2F program contract
- Develops, coordinates, executes, and manages evidence-based strength and conditioning programs focused on unit mission and individual Soldier tasks in accordance with FM 7-22 Holistic Health and Fitness and synchronized with unit training and operational schedules.
- Coordinates and assists both the unit and unit medical providers to develop, coordinate, and execute approved training programs for Soldiers with physical limitations.
- Provides recommendations and approved instruction and guidance to Soldiers and unit leadership on physical injury control in coordination with the unit and H2F Performance Team.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Certification.
- Local and long distance travel may be required to perform services.
- Certifications in Basic Life Support and automated external defibrillators (AED).
- Ability to function as an integrated member of a Brigade-based multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge of emerging best practices within the health and fitness industry.
- Ability to physically train in an austere environment/terrain and lift/manipulate loads up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to gain access to military bases and follow security, environmental, and cyber regulations. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software applications.
Work locations include:
Ft Bliss, TX
Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Ft Drum, NY
Ft Polk, LA
Ft Bragg, NC
Ft Riley, KS
Ft Hood, TX
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.