For the third straight year, Leidos has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. This exclusive honor underscores our commitment to leading with integrity and prioritizing ethical business performance. We were recognized by Ethisphere for maintaining a culture of ethics and integrity for our 38,000 global employees through a combination of initiatives, including robust policies, procedures, training, and communications.
Leidos' Ethics and Compliance department is looking for a dynamic, business-oriented professional to join its team as an Ethics and Compliance Analyst located in Reston, VA. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager of Compliance Programs and assist in the operation of our Ethics and Compliance program. You will have primary responsibility for tracking and reporting on compliance training enterprise-wide. You will also work closely with senior department personnel on a variety of other critical projects supporting the Ethics and Compliance strategy and engaging in cross-functional collaboration enterprise-wide.
- Track and report on the status of compliance training enterprise-wide
- Support the development and rollout of annual ethics awareness and compliance training
- Partner with stakeholders and functional leads across the enterprise to ensure compliance training objectives are met
- Support annual updates to the Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Engage in research and benchmarking projects, and support other strategic program initiatives
- Prepare and disseminate ethics-related communications
- Provide oversight and administration of ethics-related systems, including conflicts of interest and gifts
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 0-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work across functions with a wide-variety of stakeholders
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
Please note: while we are still on 100% telecommute at this time due to Covid19, this position is expected to return to onsite support from Reston – VA (with one day per week telecommute) when it’s safe to do so.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.