Leidos is seeking a collaborative and forward leaning Application Technical Lead (ATL) who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. The ATL is responsible for overall service delivery and all aspects of program technical performance. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph.
The ATL will ensure that all program personnel, systems, processes and tools operate as one. Additionally, the ATL balances enterprise and site interest; drives the program culture of collaboration, coordination and cross training while placing para-mount focus on mission protection. Furthermore, the ATL is responsible for assessing the technical performance and solutions to ensure they meet the customer’s needs The successful candidate will excel at technical, personnel and customer relationship management with a big picture/strategic eye for innovation and continued efficiencies across the program.
- Technical leadership experience on large IT programs/projects.
- Experience with remote services methodology.
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL-Based tiered service delivery and continual service improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional staff and customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities working with senior management to influence and find solutions.
- Ability to write/document and present materials.
- Experience working in a prime-sub “one team” environment
- Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- ITIL Foundations and Operations Certification
- PMP certification or equivalent
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.