The Leidos Civil group is seeking a SharePoint Software Engineer to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) Team, providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration. This position will be 100% remote.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, timer jobs, Web services, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder with the ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- MOSS or WSS certification.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- Experience in customization of site collections, document libraries, content types, site columns, taxonomy, timer jobs etc.
- Experience with record management systems like GimmalSoft CS
- Experience in migrating SharePoint farm from SP2013 to SP 2016
- Experience with source repository TFS
- Experience in creating PowerShell scripts for deployment activities etc.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail orientated.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.