The System Administrator will perform the following types of tasking:
- Produce automated deployment and provisioning of STP services using infrastructure as code templates
- Maintain deployed infrastructure and services within STP
- Collaborate with senior staff and security personnel to maintain STP security posture
- Collaborate with senior staff to develop and implement system contingency plans
- Assist Government with data migration into the STP
- Preferred to possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Required to have five (5) years of experience in the areas of systems administration, software development, or related fields
- Shall have experience administering Linux and Windows systems
- Shall have experience configuring networks and performing setup of network accessible services
- Shall have experience with cloud technologies – preferably AWS – including provisioning of compute, networking, storage, logging, container, and server-less services
- Shall have experience with deploying infrastructure as code
- Shall have experience deploying and maintaining relevant technologies including relational databases, NoSQL databases, message brokers, continuous integration servers, and containers
- Preferred to have AWS SysOps Administrator certification
- Preferred to have experience in relevant practices including scaled agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, continuous delivery, automation, and everything as code
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.