Leidos is looking for an experienced System Administrator to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to new technologies.
- Create and publish standard operation procedures for O&M teams and installers.
- Perform Data Transfer Officer (DTO) duties including maintaining Safecon scanning devices.
- Perform full life-cycle of computer hardware, to include, price estimation, purchasing, physical installation, inventory and physical decommission activities.
- Transition legacy equipment and replace with new technology utilizing the Property Turn In (PTI) process.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and leadership for current / new operations and engineering personnel.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Coordinate new product evaluations and configuration requirements with hardware vendors.
- Provide Tier III & IV technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical windows based environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- AWS experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.