Leidos is looking for an experienced System Architect to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to adopt new technologies for a system agnostic platform approach.
- Experienced in data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions for a wide variety of commercial and public sector clients.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Ability to provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues as well as software deployments.
- Analyzes all data processing problems in the data processing systems.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems using business- processing skills.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices.
- Ability to recommend software products to the customer.
- Experience incorporating enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications.
- Designs and develops solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Experience with engineering strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes.
- Develops future technologies and architectural advancements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- AWS experience
- Process improvement experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.