Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for International Tax Senior Manager to join our Corporate Tax team in Reston - VA. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and audit team with various tax matters related to Leidos’ global operations. You will work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and outside consultants to support Leidos’ current operations and future expansion both in the US and in foreign jurisdictions. You will have the opportunity to work on mergers and acquisitions and restructuring transactions, drive tax work streams related to various business initiatives and process implementations, provide advice to business partners and other functional stakeholders, and work on resolving foreign tax controversy matters. You will also be expected to partner effectively with International Business Development, Procurement, Program Finance, Accounting and applicable business departments on various projects as needed.
Please note: while we are still on 100% telecommute at this time due to Covid19, this position is expected to return to onsite support from Reston – VA (with one day per week telecommute) when it’s safe to do so.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advise Leidos business units with respect to tax related matters in foreign tax jurisdictions, including income tax, indirect tax, withholding tax and other cross border issues as they arise
- Engage with Leidos operational, legal and accounting teams to identify foreign tax requirements to assist with setting up new entities/branches and implement tax processes on a going forward basis
- Responsible for managing the Company’s transfer pricing processes including reviewing intercompany transaction calculations, maintain intercompany agreements, review transfer pricing deliverables to support compliance and provision requirements, and partner with outside advisors in managing global transfer pricing risk
- Assist with research of various US and foreign tax technical issues and document positions
- Support US and non US tax audits
- Monitor changes in US and non US tax legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Tax with a minimum of 12 years of corporate tax experience in either a public accounting firm or multinational company, with at least 5 years specializing in international tax
- Experience with US international and foreign tax issues
- Ability to perform US and foreign tax technical research and document conclusions
- Knowledge of transfer pricing
- Excellent communication, financial and economic analysis skills
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and be comfortable influencing decision making
- Must have the flexibility that a global company requires (e.g., be available for calls with people in other time zones, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.