The 363rd ISRW/365 ISRG currently has an opening for a Tactics Analysis and Processing Systems (TAPS-PC) video reconstructions in support of the Nellis Tactics and Adversary Element (NTASE) assigned personnel and mission sets. The selected candidate will conduct Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) analysis and fusion techniques to transform raw data collection into relevant tactics takeaways. Also, conduct technical analysis and production activities using multi-source intelligence within the adversary countries of responsibility. They will provide intel of adversary air warfare strengths and weaknesses in support of critical U.S. Air Force threat assessment programs.
- Lead videographer for video reconstructions in support of NTASE tactics analysis
- Primary trainer for TAPS-PC, CAMTASIA, and follow-on video reconstruction programs to NTASE assigned analysts
- Provide ELINT analysis and fusion techniques to transform raw data collection into relevant tactical takeaways
- Conduct advanced target tracking, via real-time and historical data pulls, to recreate adversary tactical activities and simulate real-world threat events
- Act as an Adversary Air Tactics Analyst on technical analysis and production activities
- Brief tactics analysis results to Theater Joint Force Air Component Commander-hosted analytical conferences; guide additions to U.S. Air Force threat doctrine
- Must be experienced with intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product
- Present Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities to service, national, and coalition customers within defined areas of responsibility
- Work directly with customers and team members to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources to produce layered intelligence
- Participate in special projects, as required
- Available for occasional shift work
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or at least four + years of experience assigned to a Tactics and Adversary Studies Element
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge of the TARP/TASE enterprise mission sets.
- Strong experience using TAPS-PC and CAMTASIA to produce tactics video reconstructions.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Experience as a classroom instructor.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States Intelligence Community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in hosting and conducting Tactics Analysis Teams (TATs) and tactics ROADSHOWs.
- Familiarity with MIST, GALE, ORCA, SKYLIGHT, Express Delivery, CED, iSPY, LNI, THRESHER, Wrangler, Q-Space, IntelDocs, Squawker, and/or Perseus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.