The Leidos Civil Group currently has an opening for a Finance and Business Operations Analyst supporting the NRC program in the Civil EMS Civil IT Division. We are looking for a strong program financial analyst who has excellent communication skills and can support all aspects of financial control including: planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting. This position serves as liaison between the project management teams, finance and line management. The position will review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, prepare status reports as well as develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers and customers.
The position will have measurable impact on the program’s operational accomplishments. This position will be an independent problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the project teams – both internal Leidos and the customer project teams.
- Ability to thoroughly review EACs for accuracy and compliance
- Continuous monitoring of contract actuals and performance
- Month-end analysis of plan vs actuals with an understanding of variance drivers
- Monthly invoice review, approval, and backup preparation where required
- Tracking A/R for your assigned contracts
- Quarterly Financial Status Review (QFSR) preparation
- Continuous Forecast preparation for your assigned contracts
- Ad Hoc Reporting for your contracts
- Regular Communication with management team
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years of professional experience; or 2-6 years of prior relevant experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill set
- Ability to work across multiple contracts and communicate with several stakeholders
- Knowledge of multiple contract types especially FFP and T&M
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.