The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Operations F&BO Director to support the National Solutions Operation. The National Solutions Operations is a $600M portfolio of programs supporting our intelligence customers. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Division F&BO Managers and Program Finance Analysts to support the operations portfolio of programs. You will serve as the Finance Business Partner to the National Solutions Operation Manager and be responsible for establishing strong internal and external customer relationships.
Recurring responsibilities will include:
- Providing valuable data to the operations leadership team to support operational decision making
- Managing the operations financial forecast and risks/opportunities
- Billing/Cash collection/unbilled management
- EAC review and overall management
- Program performance management including Earned value management (where applicable)
- Contract and subcontract support
- Program Issue resolution
- Growth & Development of first line leaders and financial analysts
- Financial leadership over operations new business, recompete and take away captures and on contract growth proposals
- Experience in interfacing with internal and external auditors.
- Build up and management of indirect rate
- Balance sheet and cash management experience.
- Bachelors degree and 12+ years of relevant experience in finance operations, including 7+ years of experience in supervising or leading teams / projects.
- Must have experience managing portfolios of government contracts.
- Able to develop timely, accurate and executable financial forecasts for the Operation including Revenue, Operating Income, Cash and Backlog.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- PMP certification
- MBA or Masters of Finance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Operations Finance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.