The Leidos Military & Veterans Health Services (MVHS) Division has an opening for a Senior Technical Trainer in support of the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) MyHealtheVet PMO transformation. This opportunity will support MyHealtheVet training development and delivery to streamline MyHealtheVet’s product oversight and deliver future product line features efficiently, securely, and predictably.
- Performs tasks related to the planning, creating, and executing test administration, learning management, customized subject matter specific training and educational courses that are delivered via an instructor-led (i.e., traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) or web-based (i.e., Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system.
- Tasks may include conducting evaluations; analyzing and identifying communication and skill requirements; translating needs into workshop and remedial training modules; developing and revising workbooks and class instructional materials associated with standard and customized workshops; performing training related administrative tasks; developing and maintaining training databases; conducting face-to-face and online training; attending and participating in meetings and committees; and making presentations as needed.
- Creation of deliverables such as Product Training Plan and Training Material Updates.
- In this role, the Sr. Technical Trainer will collaborate with customers and other contract team members to perform the tasks described above. The Sr. Technical Trainer will provide experienced guidance for the prime contractor and VHA customer regarding the application of training delivery best practices.
- 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Active VA NACI clearance or higher.
- Experience with health-related software product management and delivery.
- Professional clinical experience and understanding of healthcare delivery.
- Knowledge of VA systems, including Cerner EHRM.
- Demonstrated success managing technical product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in a matrixed program management environment.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.