ThThe Government Health and Safety Solutions Group is seeking a Business Architect in Baltimore, MD or Rockville, MD to work on an FDA program.
The Business Architect will work amongst a team of Architects and DBAs to drive toward strategic direction. The Business Architect will serve as a central planning and coordination point for customer interactions and customer satisfaction, customer strategic planning, and business definitions across the application teams in collaboration with the Solution and Program team.
We are seeking a candidate with exceptional communications skills, ability to work as part of a team, and excellent leadership skills who can help define and lead the effort toward the future. This candidate needs to be an excellent communicator, who inspires those around them with their passion for the program, for the customers, and for the systems. They must be focused on customer experience and gathering the team around creating the most amazing customer experience possible, showing a focus on how to implement the customer vision.
An ideal candidate will not only provide leadership in strategic initiatives but also oversee best practices in customer interactions. The types of activities performed on the program include:
- Focus on customer-driven activities and collaboration across the program
- Identify redundancies to improve value to the customer
- Monitor customer-related action items and ensure satisfactory completion of customer feedback items
- Start and maintain a business architecture model for the program in collaboration with the product teams and architects
- Work with the Data Architecture team to identify functional domains and data domains, providing a key interface between business definitions and technical implementation.
- Work with the Program team to continually refine business measures and value measures
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12 years, or equivalent experience.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- FDA domain experience and understanding
- Experience with project and program metrics.
- Business Modeling
- Data domain modeling
- Dashboards and program reporting
- Business Analysis Experience
Requires US Citizen or Green Card Holder status and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.