Leidos is seeking a Search and Rescue (SAR) Systems Specialist to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The SAR Systems Specialist will ensure world-class support is provided for all SAR products deployed at RSAF. This position will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
- Work to answer RSAF's questions and track RSAF issues to completion
- Remote and on-site diagnostics and troubleshooting of RSAF systems
- Remote and on-site software upgrades / configuration changes at RSAF
- Hardware troubleshooting - swapping of computer components and diagnosing hardware faults
- On-site hardware and software installation at Ground Stations, Mission Control Centers and Rescue Coordination Centers as required
- Preventative maintenance on installed and deployed systems
- Corrective maintenance as required to maintain the operation status of SAR systems
- Assisting with collecting data and generating reports to Cospas-Sarsat as required
- Preparing documentation, providing support, and representing RSAF at international Cospas-Sarsat meetings and conventions as required
For Level I: BA/BS and four (4) years of directly related experience OR eight (8) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level II: BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level III: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.