Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Technical Directive Order (TDO) Proposal Coordinator in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
The TDO Proposal Coordinator, located Remotely or in Huntsville, AL or Hillsboro, OR, coordinates the TDO (commonly known as Task Order) process under the established ACE-IT program. The candidate should have experience leveraging existing templates to work with quick turn (less than 14 days) Firm Fixed Price (FFP) proposal/task order management processes, writing concepts, and negotiations as well as hands-on experience leading and writing successful task order proposals. This position involves an independent, hands-on effort to accomplish submitting a compliant and successful proposal. Developing FFP task order proposals based on existing templates, proposal standards and repeatable proposal processes to include maintaining historical files, conducting lessons learned events, implementing improvements, and tracking submittals/awards. Coordinates interdepartmental and external resources to complete proposals in accordance with customer requirements. Leads the task order proposal data call process, serving as the interface with subcontractors and teammates for timely, quality proposal input.
- Analyze scope and objectives of FFP Technical Directive Orders (TDOs) RFPs, submitted under the established ACE-IT contract.
- Write subcontractor Performance Work Statement (PWS), based on established templates, and coordinate with subcontracts department on TDO solicitations.
- Identify resources required for proposal preparation and reviews.
- Host proposal Kick-off and Technical Assessment meetings.
- Instruct personnel assigned to the proposal team to ensure that all management, technical, contractual and costing inputs meet both customer and management requirements.
- Coordinate and review/edit task order proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from technical teams.
- Oversee and direct all technical and compliance efforts on assigned TDO proposals.
- Leverage existing templates to present proposal technical documents and FFP Basis of Estimates (BOE) for multiple types of TDO projects.
- Manage TDO issues to ensure that Leidos subcontracting and Leidos program leadership are aware of any execution risks and challenges.
- Deliver compliant, quality assured and professionally produced task order proposals (using established templates) within customer defined timeframes.
- Present weekly Proposal Status Updates to Government and contractor management.
- Conduct FFP contract negotiations with Government customer and subcontractors.
- Maintain and augment a library of reusable templates and processes to reduce response time and improve quality and consistency of proposals.
- Bachelors’ Degree with 4+ years of applicable experience, or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Quick turn task order proposal preparation
- FFP BOE estimation accounting for risk mitigation strategies
- Contracts and negotiations skills
- Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Deadline driven / Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- APMP Certification (Association of Proposal Management Professionals)
- Experience with IT Support and Services proposals
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.