Leidos currently has an opening for an All Source Analyst to support a challenging and rewarding program within the Northern Virginia area. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph. The All Source Analyst will leverage and manipulate formulas in Microsoft Excel to analyze data. The Analyst will use a variety of analytical principles, concepts and methodologies to produce all-source intelligence products and target development packages. The Analyst will read and process intelligence reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT and Technical data), as well as follow directions as presented to them in a daily briefing. The Analyst will present collected data to the customer during in-person briefings. The Analyst will leverage Palantir to create packages.
- Candidates must be comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly
- Candidates are required to be able to read and process intelligence reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT and Technical data)
- Candidates are required to have experience working with targeting tools (Palantir is preferred)
- Candidates must have previous experience manipulating spreadsheets and applying formulas in Excel
- Candidates are required to have an understanding of Boolean search methodologies
- Candidates must understand selectors and have experience analyzing cable traffic
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to effectively communicate with management team
- A Bachelor’s degree 4 years of experience is required, or a Master’s degree + a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.